I love me a good mug of tea. Green Tea, Lavender Tea, PassionFlower Tea, Ginger Tea. You name it, & I’ll probably love it! I prefer Loose Tea to Tea Bags, I just have this feeling like it’s much more ‘Real’, not just ground up flakes. It’s also pretty cool to see all those leaves & petals floating around. Sight & Smell is all around better with Loose Tea.
So when I found out that Mountain Rose Herbs had done some amazing Transformations on their Tea line, I had to see for myself! Here’s what they have to say about it:
After two years of carefully sourcing and selecting recycled materials, we’re delighted to present a package that is sustainable, stunning, and worthy of our certified organic and fair trade teas. All of our 4oz teas will now arrive boxed in this recycled loveliness.
Here’s what makes our new box so special:
Cardboard Tea Box
– 100% post-consumer waste recycled newspaper
– Biodegradable / Compostable
– Printed with soy ink and water-based varnish
– Recyclable labels
Inner Tea Bag
– Non-GMO tree cellulose, an industrial bi-product from the Pacific Northwest
– 100% Compostable
– Resealable with adhesive tab for freshness
– 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
– Earth Kosher Certified
– IMO Fair For Life ~ Fair Trade Certified varieties
– Time-tested formulas handcrafted by us for over 20 years
– 65 green, black, red, white and herbal blends to experience
– Prevents color and nutrient leaching by light
– Offers better protection during shipping to prevent crushed and broken bags
– Local co-ops and health food stores will now be able to stock our tea in the tea aisle
– Allows us to include detailed brewing instructions and a “resources saved” report
– Beautifully designed to site on your kitchen shelf
– Perfect gift for tea lovers
– Embossed with full color photos of our tea printed using soy-inks and eco-friendly water based varnish
Now our organic teas are as sustainable as they are delicious! So, sip sustainably and help us support organic agriculture one cup at a time.
So what are you waiting for? Their Peace Tea is Delish as is the Blossoms of Health Tea, & they even have Herbal Coffee (for you non~tea lovers). Go now & try a new favorite out today!